We recommend all patients have consultations by phone during this coronavirus pandemic for your safety and our staff. Please ring our friendly staff for information regarding this. If you require to come in, we will be checking your temperature on entry and we ask you hand sanitise and wear a mask. We continue to be dedicated to womens health during this period . We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation in the matter.
We refer you the NSW health and WHO for the most up to date information: NSW Health.
The Nureva Promise – Providing all the services you need
NUREVA Women’s Specialist Health was formed to provide Australia’s most comprehensive, state of the art, patient–focused health care. We will work collaboratively with you to deliver Nureva’s expertise in all areas of women’s health. As a Nureva patient you are the centre of all we do. From your first appointment, to seeing your health professional / specialist, undergoing tests, treatments or surgery, Nureva is committed to ensuring your experience is empathetic and caring We are dedicated to providing the most up to date management / treatments for all womens’ health issues, including minimal invasive surgery, Ultrasound, fertility and IVF services. Services provided by Nureva include management of :
- Menstrual problems / abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis including severe Deep Endometriosis (DE)
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery / Robotic surgery
- Prolapse and incontinence
- Abnormal papsmears
- Contraception including insertion of Mirena IUCDs
- Fertility and IVF services
- Pregnancy related services and Private antenatal care
- Menopause and HRT counselling
- Early pregnancy assessment and management
- Private Antenatal Care
- Ultrasound services including assessment of Deep Endometriosis (DE), Fertility and Ovarian cysts